Thursday 6 June 2013

Big, Fat, and Proud of it!

Photo



itsbetterbig: Hey guys it seems Artdecade is moving and could...



itsbetterbig:

Hey guys it seems Artdecade is moving and could use some extra funds so I thought I would help out one of my favorite artists/bloggers and give something back to my followers (who I love) so I'm going to give a one month pass to artdecademonthly.com to three lucky followers.

Rules

  • Must 18+
  • Must be following itsbetterbig
  • You can reblog as many times as you want
  • You can only win with reblogs. Likes are appreciated but they wont enter you into the giveaway 
  • Cut off date is June 30th

So tell your friends, spread the word, reblog like crazy and you could be one of the lucky three to get a free one month pass to artdecademonthly.com

itsanustart: tastefullyoffensive: Movies That Can Be Described...













itsanustart:

tastefullyoffensive:

Movies That Can Be Described With The Same Sentence [via]

Omg i'm screaming at the brokeback one.

warchiefeny: Out of character most likely, but I've had this...



warchiefeny:

Out of character most likely, but I've had this stuck in my head for a few days.

pintarrajos: Better not mess with this character by Vasuki



pintarrajos:

Better not mess with this character by Vasuki

"Did you just superbears my dick pic?"

""Did you just superbears my dick pic?""

- Anon (via babybear337)

This is one of the best lines in the history of anything.









This is one of the best lines in the history of anything.

keahimakua: who is the artist here? I want to see more!



keahimakua:

who is the artist here? I want to see more!

dirrty-hands:



dirrty-hands:

mariestad: Kahmari



mariestad:

Kahmari

aznmutt79: <3



aznmutt79:

<3

keahimakua: The malo is the Hawaiian loincloth. Here's how to...

















keahimakua:

The malo is the Hawaiian loincloth. Here's how to put one on…

I like the info… but can I have the guy in the picture, in real life? Please?!

giantpandaphotos: © Jastinder Mahal.



giantpandaphotos:

© Jastinder Mahal.

sdlabrat: OMFG on the left.



sdlabrat:

OMFG on the left.

Photo



dantes-disco-inferno: Sometimes the jokes write themselves

















dantes-disco-inferno:

Sometimes the jokes write themselves

bebarnice: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm



bebarnice:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

crick3tknight: lakidaa: bi-polar-oid: dinners ready ( ._.)./...



crick3tknight:

lakidaa:

bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

( ._.)./ an explanation: 

The dog has an issue where his esophagus doesn't work right; it doesn't get food in there right because it's all stretched out and stuff. So what dog owners (and cat owners and I guarantee you the cat ones look goofier) do is make a highchair and feed them upright so gravity can be a hero. It's also really cute. 

The disorder is called Megaesophagus. 

Cat with Megaesophagus

Here is a cat with the same disorder in his eatin' sock. 

EATIN' SOCK

frozenfabler: I'll just leave this here



frozenfabler:

I'll just leave this here

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment